Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Kerry on Letterman- VIDEO and AUDIO

If I get a transcript I will post it.

[UPDATE] Video and Audio are both HERE!


The BEST I've ever seen him. He was quite comfortable.
He also gave some of the clearest series of policy statements AND attacks on Bush&Co, I have seen EVER.
It had a LOT of substance with clarity and humor.

This all falls in line with his speeches and campaign appearences in the last 2 weeks.

FWIW, much better then the Daily Show appearence, which was more playful and un-serious (emmy winning fake news, after all)

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

On the Daily Show, I thought JFK II was allowed to drone on. There was definitely a lack of give & take; no spontaneity. Very disappointing.

In the depth of winter, I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer.