Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Limbaugh Admits He Is Advising Bush Campaign

From MyDD blog:

This fits right into what my source said in my previous diary entry, that the Bush campaign has been emailing radio talk show hosts at ABC like Hannity, Limbaugh, Malzberg, and Laura Ingram. The emails are weekly talking points for the hosts to keep the focus on.

Rush Limbaugh Becomes Official Unpaid Advisor to Bush-Cheney '04 September 13, 2004

I made an official announcement to open the program today. I have become, and have been for a while, an official, unpaid advisor to the Bush-Cheney '04 campaign, and we decided to go public with this because there's no problem with it whatsoever.

There was thought about my stepping down from the Golden EIB Microphone two or three days a week on the days that I was giving advice, but we decided not to do that. There's no conflict here. There's absolutely no conflict whatsoever. The line has been successfully blurring now for years and years and years.

I will not be giving up my precious seat behind the Golden EIB Microphone. I will continue to serve both functions with credibility on both sides, an official unpaid advisor to the Bush-Cheney reelection campaign '04, as well as your host here on the EIB Network.

No comments: