Tuesday, September 21, 2004

O'Reilly: Daily Show Viewers "Stoned Slackers"

Jon Stewart was on Bill O'Reilly last night. Stewart is the master!

The transcript is officially at
http://www dot foxnews dot com/story/0,2933,132946,00.html
but I won't link to Fox: linking to them will send a stream of slimey ooze spewing all over my place.

Here's another site with the transcript.
Small bit here:

O'REILLY: You actually have an influence on this presidential election. That is scary.

STEWART: If that were so, that would be quite frightening.

O'REILLY: But it is. It's true. I mean, you've got stoned slackers watching your dopey show every night, OK, and they can vote.

STEWART: Yeah.

O'REILLY: You can't stop them.

STEWART: Yeah, I just don't know how motivated they would be, these stoned slackers.

O'REILLY: Yeah, it just depends if they have to go out that day.

STEWART: What am I, a Cheech and Chong movie? Stoned slackers?

O'REILLY: Come on, you do the research, you know the research on your program.

STEWART: No, we don't.

O'REILLY: Eighty-seven percent are intoxicated when they watch it. You didn't see that?

STEWART: No, I didn't realize that.

O'REILLY: Yeah, we have that there.

STEWART: We come on right after, I believe, puppets that make crank calls...

O'Reilly with another one of his made-up facts. O'Reilly really is a pathological lier.

No comments: